Thoughts and tips
from our marketing minds
We’re looking for a digital and social marketing manager to join our team…
Are you a human being who knows social media like their own reflection, and who can work their way around some PPC ad campaign data? If so, let’s have a chat…
We’re after a Digital and Social Marketing Manager to plan and execute online marketing campaigns utilising a variety of platforms.
Working across both internal and client projects, the successful candidate will work from our London office and be responsible for the effective deployment, optimisation and analysis of digital campaigns. The ability to quickly interpret and understand data, and make recommendations based on it, is a crucial part of this role.
We’re looking for someone who loves marketing and online content, and who is prepared to go the extra mile to achieve results. Someone experienced working in the digital field, maybe even in leading a team. Someone who would be confident working directly with clients and internal stakeholders. And, of course, someone with top-notch writing skills to produce exceptional, targeted promotional copy across social and digital channels.
– Plan and execute online campaigns for both clients and BeefJack itself
– Maintain active user profiles on core video game communities
– Plan and deliver content on BeefJack’s social media accounts
– Plan and deliver content on clients’ social media accounts
– Consult with clients on digital and social best practice
– Plan, execute, analyse and optimise paid ad campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube)
– Advise the Head of Marketing on digital strategy
– Contribute to business development activities
– 3+ years working in online marketing / communications
– Experience with strategic use of social media
– Experience managing PPC campaigns across a range of platforms
– A confident communicator who’s happy to get on the phone / meet with clients
– Exceptional writing skills with the ability to produce top-notch promotional copy
– A good understanding of audience demographics
– A results-oriented approach, with the ability to think both tactically and strategically to meet short-term and long-term goals
– Confidence in interpreting and optimising digital campaigns on an ongoing basis
– A good knowledge of video games and the associated communities and markets
– A degree in a relevant field (marketing, business, communications)
– Preferably, a post-grad degree in a relevant field
– Preferably, prior experience in a team lead / management role
How to Apply
Email recruitment at beefjack dot com with a CV and covering note, which should include some information about yourself, why the role appeals to you, and your salary expectations.